Jesper / Axis / Denmark

Zaprezentuj się na forum.
Ravenwing
Untertoten

Jesper / Axis / Denmark

Postautor: Ravenwing » 11 kwie 2017, 14:46

Hi All

I think this is the right tread for an introduction :) I do not speak Polish, so i apologise in advance if I post in the wrong places. :?
It is great to see the Dust universe is still alive although - only in small pockets here and there.

It is great to see all the new releases. The Luftwaffe is definitely something I want to add to my NDAK army when I receive the last parts of my kickstarter.
Once the kickstarter is finally fulfilled I believe the community can slowly recover and start to prosper again. I am looking forward to that.

Great to see the new releases and that kits can now be bought as model kits. A great benefit for me. I am now plying the already build kits apart to clean mould lines and put the kits back together again.

Take care - and see you on the board.

Najemnik_001
Awatar użytkownika
Ochotnik

Re: Jesper / Axis / Denmark

Postautor: Najemnik_001 » 11 kwie 2017, 14:58

Hi, nice to see you :)

Yes it's right place ;)
Jak piechota to najcięższa :D

balint
Awatar użytkownika
Marine

Postautor: balint » 11 kwie 2017, 15:40

You are the most welcome between us!

Ravenwing
Untertoten

Postautor: Ravenwing » 11 kwie 2017, 20:25

Thanks, guys. Much appreciated. :D

Marek L.
Awatar użytkownika
Administrator
Kontakt:

Postautor: Marek L. » 11 kwie 2017, 22:16

Great to meet new player, and the fact we even have guys from other countries coming to forum is awesome :D
The community is rebuilding, we have a very strong group in Poland and other countries are rebuilding thanks to dust items distribution working better now.
Maybe you have any shops in Denmark that should be contacted and could be interested in Dust stuff ? ;)
Warfactory.pl apart from being an online shop focuses on making Dust available in as many EU shops as possible.
Dust or Bust!

Ravenwing
Untertoten

Postautor: Ravenwing » 12 kwie 2017, 00:36

I have actually contacted a few stores - one of which used to carry Dust. However, they are not interested. At least not yet.

If/when the community recovers I am sure they will be interested. It is just a simple matter of enough people requesting it. Again the ghost of the KS needs to be put to rest.

In the short term I actually think it is more important to build the community. So long as there is decent distribution in the EU and postage is low/free, the community can grow. Later national distribution can be expanded.

Marek L.
Awatar użytkownika
Administrator
Kontakt:

Postautor: Marek L. » 12 kwie 2017, 10:09

That's exactly what we are doing. Luck in the mess - KS wasn't popular in Poland couse Battelfront didn't sell any units to our shops so the fiasco is not affecting our market hence our gaming group growth :lol:
Dust or Bust!

Ravenwing
Untertoten

Postautor: Ravenwing » 12 kwie 2017, 10:24

I think you are right. That is probably why the community is strong in Poland.

I believe the potential is great in the rest of Europe as soon as the KS has been fully fulfilled.

Wróć do „Prezentacje Forumowiczów”